An exceptionallly technical and educational class that explains how to get more out of your corrugated glue & printing process!
Seize the opportunity of getting to understand the anilox and glue set production process and the proper use of these high-tech products. Join a tour in our production environment (which is highly confidential) and increase your knowledge of the cleaning process during a live demo at our partner BicarBlast.
Who should attend?
The program is very interesting for:
- Responsible people for the Flexo Post-Print presses
- Responsible people for the Corrugator machines
- Professionals who deal with maintenance, quality and service of the machines
- Anybody who is interested in the basics of the corrugated process.
In order to guarantee the interactive character, there is limited space for this class. The focus is on your questions and requests!
What will you learn?
- Tips & ways to increase the lifetime of your anilox rolls and gluesets
- Advices and explanation of the screen/volume specifications per application and per type board/carton
- How to improve your print consistency and quality without additional costs
- Possibilities to reduce the glue consumption
- The possibility to meet colleagues from the industry and exchange/share experiences
- Dutch (1 day): 4 October, 2018 09.00 - 17.30 O'clock)
- German (2 days): Thursday 12th April (11.00) till Friday 13th April (15.00), 2018
Costs for Dutch - 1 day: Eur 125,- (incl. education materials, food/drink during the entire day).
Costs for German - 2 days: Eur 345,- (incl. education materials, 1 night hotel reservation, 2x lunch, 1x breakfast, 1x dinner/evening program). (Additional costs for arrival one day before the event, Eur 50,-)
Apex International, Metaalweg 8, NL-5527 AK Hapert
Questions? More info? Contact us!
If you have questions, contact Jeanine Graat (Global Marketing Manager)
Tel. + 31 (0) 497 361111 / firstname.lastname@example.org